As you already know, Lowland Credit Union is owned by its members and is governed by its Board of Directors. At our Annual Membership Meeting, we elect members to serve on the Board for the following year.
Board members volunteer their time, and we are fortunate to have these experts lend a helping hand to Lowland. Because of our dedicated Board members, Lowland continues to be a trusted place to grow your assets, take advantage of competitive rates on financial services and products, and receive financial advice. Along with offering excellent products and services, our Board ensures that we deliver outstanding customer service to all members.
• Be in good standing with the credit union and the community in which he or she lives and works.
• Can make the time commitment for monthly meetings to discuss strategic planning and credit union policies
• Is a resident of the Lakeway area
• Has an understanding of business procedures and the ability to understand a balance sheet
• Possess skills in the areas of management, personnel affairs, data processing and budgeting.
• Must be credit worthy based on credit standards of Lowland Credit Union.
• Is at least 18 years of age
• Enjoy carrying out the philosophy of “people helping people”