Home Loans from Lowland Credit Union
We understand that home loans come in different shapes and sizes because everyone’s financial situation is unique. At Lowland Credit Union, we have teamed up with myCUmortgage which allows us to provide tailored solutions that match your specific home loan needs. Whether you are in the process of purchasing a new home or looking to improve your existing mortgage, we are here to help.
When it comes to home loans, Lowland offers a diverse range of options to accommodate various scenarios and needs.
This mortgage caters to both those who are purchasing a new home or refinancing their current mortgage. This means we can assist you whether you’re stepping into homeownership for the first time or aiming to secure better terms for your current loan.
If you’re considering investment opportunities in the real estate market, we provide investment property mortgages, allowing you to venture into property investment with financial support that suits your goals. Bring in extra income with peace of mind with the help of Lowland’s home loan specialist team.
If you’re dreaming of a vacation home, a cozy place to retreat to, or a future retirement spot, our second home mortgage can help make it happen. We know owning a second home is a huge achievement and we’re here to help every step of the way.
At Lowland Credit Union, we’re dedicated to offering a range of mortgage choices that align with your unique financial and life journey.
Real estate loans added to the portfolio by the credit union may be made in the following counties of East Tennessee: Blount, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Knox, Sevier, Sullivan, or Washington. Note that homes currently listed for sale are not eligible for refinancing.
Federal Fair Housing Act
Home Ownership Counseling
BUYING A HOME
- Conventional Mortgage
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan
- Veteran's Administration (VA)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- USDA Rural Development Home Loan
Refinance Your Home
- Lower monthly payments.
- Reduce the interest of your mortgage.
- Pay off your mortgage sooner.
- You are in an adjustable rate mortgage and want to convert to a fixed rate.
- You need the equity in your home to pay for an expense or pay off other debt.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Two forms of identification (including one photo ID)
- Most current pay stub(s) (last 30 days)
- Minimum two year work history
- Last two years W-2s
- Last two years signed tax returns
- Last two months bank statements
- Two year address history
- Legal description of property to be financed
- Homeowner insurance company name and phone number
- Sales Contract (purchase only)
- Property tax amount and homeowner’s association dues
- Mortgage company’s name, account number, balance (refinance only)