We know that mortgages are not one size fits all. Our partnership with myCUmortgage allows Lowland Credit Union to offer mortgage solutions to meet your financial needs, whether you are buying a home or refinancing your current mortgage.
Real estate loans added to the portfolio by the credit union may be made in the following counties of East Tennessee: Blount, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Knox, Sevier, Sullivan, or Washington. Note that homes currently listed for sale are not eligible for refinancing.
Federal Fair Housing Act
Home Ownership Counseling
BUYING A HOME
- Conventional Mortgage
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan
- Veteran's Administration (VA)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- USDA Rural Development Home Loan
Refinance Your Home
- Lower monthly payments.
- Reduce the interest of your mortgage.
- Pay off your mortgage sooner.
- You are in an adjustable rate mortgage and want to convert to a fixed rate.
- You need the equity in your home to pay for an expense or pay off other debt.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Two forms of identification (including one photo ID)
- Most current pay stub(s) (last 30 days)
- Minimum two year work history
- Last two years W-2s
- Last two years signed tax returns
- Last two months bank statements
- Two year address history
- Legal description of property to be financed
- Homeowner insurance company name and phone number
- Sales Contract (purchase only)
- Property tax amount and homeowner’s association dues
- Mortgage company’s name, account number, balance (refinance only)